Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Rambagh Palace, you'll be centrally located in Jaipur, within a 5-minute drive of Hawa Mahal and Sawai Mansingh Stadium. This 5-star hotel is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Jal Mahal and 9.3 mi (15 km) from Amber Fort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sawai Mansingh Stadium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Birla Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Birla Auditorium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Museum of Indology - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Central Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
M.I. Road - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Ajmer Road - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Station Road - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
City Palace - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Hawa Mahal - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for Rambagh Palace is Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 8260
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 4130 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 21240
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 10620 (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 2100 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 5000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms