Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Aki Grand Hotel & Spa in Hatsukaichi, you'll be on the waterfront, just steps from Itsukushima and Mt. Misen. This hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Itsukushima Shrine and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Miyajima Ferry Terminal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
JR Nishinihon Miyajima Ferry - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Miyajima Ferry Terminal - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Omotesando Shopping Arcade - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Machiya Street - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Five-Story Pagoda - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Senjokaku - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Itsukushima Shrine - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Itsukushima Shrine Treasure Hall - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Syokei House - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Museum of History and Folklore - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Momijidani Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Imosenotaki Falls - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hiroshima (HIJ) - 76.8 km / 47.7 mi
Iwakuni (IWK) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The preferred airport for Aki Grand Hotel & Spa is Hiroshima (HIJ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Hot springs access available from 5:00 AM to midnight.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2420 for adults and JPY 1573 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 5400.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Luggage storage