Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Revelstoke, Glacier House Resort is in a national park, within a 15-minute drive of Revelstoke Museum and Archives and Revelstoke Golf Club. This family-friendly cabin is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from K3 Cat Skiing and Snowboarding and 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Revelstoke Aquatic Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a spa tub. This cabin also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at The Gallery serving guests of Glacier House Resort. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Columbia Mountains - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Revelstoke Golf Club - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Revelstoke Railway Museum - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Revelstoke Museum and Archives - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Grizzly Plaza - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
K3 Cat Skiing and Snowboarding - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
K3 Catskiing - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Revelstoke Aquatic Centre - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
BC Interior Forestry Museum - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Revelstoke Dam Visitor Centre - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Revelstoke Mountain Resort - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Victor Lake Provincial Park - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Blanket Creek Provincial Park - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Skunk Cabbage Boardwalk - 34.5 km / 21.5 mi
Mount Revelstoke National Park - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi
The preferred airport for Glacier House Resort is Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.) - 191.2 km / 118.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10:30 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the cabin prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 22 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Spa tub
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking