When you stay at Executive Suites Hotel & Resort, Squamish in Squamish, you'll be in the mountains, within a 5-minute drive of Alice Lake Provincial Park and Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park. This eco-friendly hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Whistle Punk Hollow Adventure Golf and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from West Coast Railway Heritage Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 111 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies. 40-inch Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby. If you're ready for some gaming fun, you can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Whistle Punk Hollow Adventure Golf - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
West Coast Railway Heritage Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Quest University Canada - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Alice Lake Provincial Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Squamish Estuary - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Squamish Adventure Centre - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Shannon Falls Provincial Park - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Britannia Mine Museum - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Furry Creek Golf and Country Club - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Porteau Cove Provincial Park - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Alexander Falls - 48.2 km / 30 mi
Alpha Lake Park - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
Creekside Gondola - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
Nita Lake - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 81.9 km / 50.9 mi
Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Seaplane Base) - 57.3 km / 35.6 mi
The preferred airport for Executive Suites Hotel & Resort, Squamish is Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Vending machine
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free casino shuttle
- -Ski storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking