With a stay at Gran Paradiso Hotel Spa in San Giovanni Rotondo, you'll be just steps from Gargano Promontory and 9 minutes by foot from Padre Pio Pilgrimage Church. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Sanctuary of Santa Maria delle Grazie and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Home for Relief of the Suffering.Rooms
Stay in one of 192 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gargano Promontory - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Padre Pio Pilgrimage Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sanctuary of Santa Maria delle Grazie - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Home for Relief of the Suffering - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gargano National Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Padre Pio Wax Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Padre Pio Square - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Paleontology Museum and Dinosaur Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Santuario di San Matteo - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
San Domenico Palace - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
National Archaeological Museum of Manfredonia - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Abbey of San Leonardo in Lama Volara - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Marina del Gargano - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore di Siponto - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Siponto Beach - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI) - 159 km / 98.8 mi
Gino Lisa Airport (FOG) - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
The preferred airport for Gran Paradiso Hotel Spa is Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night, up to 3 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 14 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Reception hall
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Off-street parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking