With a stay at The Stirling Highland Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Stirling, steps from Old Town Jail and Tolbooth. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Stirling Castle and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Smith Art Gallery and Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 96 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at Scholars Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Stirling? This hotel has facilities measuring 1302 square feet (120.96 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Old Town Jail - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tolbooth - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Church of the Holy Rude - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mar's Walk - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Argyll's Lodging - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
John Cowane's Hospital - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Smith Art Gallery and Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Stirling Castle - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Engine Shed - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Old Stirling Bridge - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Wallace Monument - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
University of Stirling - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Bannockburn Heritage Centre - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Ochil Hills - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Blair Drummond Safari Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 52.4 km / 32.5 mi
Glasgow Intl. Airport (GLA) - 61.4 km / 38.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Stirling Highland Hotel is Edinburgh Airport (EDI).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 for adults and GBP 3.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.0 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -Health club
- -Swimming pool
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1302
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking