Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone, you'll be centrally located in Livingston, within a 10-minute drive of Gallatin National Forest and Livingston Depot Center. This hotel is 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from Chico Hot Springs and 26.1 mi (42 km) from Montana State University-Bozeman.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sacajawea Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Livingston Depot Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Livingston Golf & Country Club - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Gallatin National Forest - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Montana Grizzly Encounter - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Bridger Canyon - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Chico Hot Springs - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
Lindley Park - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
Museum of the Rockies - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
The Ellen Theatre - 40.8 km / 25.4 mi
Gallatin County Pioneer Museum - 41.1 km / 25.6 mi
Emerson Centre for the Arts and Culture - 41.1 km / 25.6 mi
American Computer Museum - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Montana State University-Bozeman - 42 km / 26.1 mi
Montana Arboretum and Gardens - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone is Bozeman, MT (BZN-Gallatin Field) - 55.8 km / 34.7 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 1 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Vending machine
- -Picnic area
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available