With a stay at Courtyard Marriott Waldorf in Waldorf, you'll be 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Regency Furniture Stadium and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Dr. Samuel A. Mudd House Museum. This hotel is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Thomas Stone National Historic Site and 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from Budds Motorcross Speedway.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at The Bistro, a bistro which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Waldorf? This hotel has facilities measuring 619 square feet (58 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Charles Towne Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
White Plains Golf Course - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Regency Furniture Stadium - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Dr. Samuel A. Mudd House Museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
College of Southern Maryland - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
UM Charles Regional Medical Center - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Piscataway Park - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Thomas Stone National Historic Site - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Port Tobacco Courthouse - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Fort Washington Park - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Fort Washington Marina - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Harmony Hall - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Chapel Point State Park - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Fort Foote Park - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Budds Motorcross Speedway - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 46.1 km / 28.6 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard Marriott Waldorf is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Breakage deposit: USD 499
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 58
- -Conference space size (feet) - 619
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available