With a stay at The Walper Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Kitchener, within a 15-minute drive of University of Waterloo and Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex. This hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Bingemans and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Wilfrid Laurier University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 10.00 km.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at TWH Social, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Kitchener? This hotel has facilities measuring 6000 square feet (557 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
TheMuseum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Conrad Centre for the Performing Arts - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Historic St. Paul's Lutheran Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kitchener City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mary's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Centre In The Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Joseph Schneider Haus - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Victoria Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Grand River Rocks - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Woodside National Historic Site - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Rockway Golf Course - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Clay and Glass - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Waterloo Central Railway Station - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 14.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 75 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 557
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Food and water bowls