When you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Waterloo St. Jacobs in Township of Woolwich, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University. This hotel is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Bingemans and 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 guestrooms featuring microwaves and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 kilometers.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Courtyard by Marriott Waterloo St. Jacobs. To-go breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Township of Woolwich? This hotel features 1302 square feet (121 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Jacobs Country Playhouse - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Jacobs Outlets - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
St. Jacobs Market District Visitor Information Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Max's Golf Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Conestoga Mall - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
City of Waterloo Museum - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Laurel Creek Conservation Area - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
St. Jacobs Scoolhouse Theatre - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Conestogo River Horseback Adventures - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Brubacher House Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Wilfrid Laurier University - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Earth Sciences Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
RIM Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
University of Waterloo - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Erbsville Kartway - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Waterloo St. Jacobs is Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- Service fee: 3 percent
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8.00 and CAD 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: CAD 89.50 (subject to availability)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 121
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1302
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available