Located in Clinton, Hampton Inn Clinton is in a rural location, a 2-minute drive from Red Mill Museum Village and 8 minutes from Round Valley Recreation Area. This hotel is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Spruce Run Recreation Area and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Deer Path Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Cracker Barrel serving guests of Hampton Inn Clinton. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Clinton? This hotel features 1275 square feet (115 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Red Mill Museum Village - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Spruce Run Recreation Area - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Round Valley Recreation Area - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Deer Path Park - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Readington River Buffalo Farm - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Diamond Nation - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi
Willow Grove Farm - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Schaefer Farms - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Samuel Fleming House - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Fiddler's Elbow Country Club - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Famous Trials Theater - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Aspen Ice at Flemington - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Liberty Village Premium Outlets - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Paradise Golf Center - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Northlandz Model Train Museum - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional) - 45 km / 27.9 mi
Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer) - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
Princeton, NJ (PCT) - 54.4 km / 33.8 mi
Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal) - 53.8 km / 33.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Clinton is Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 115
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1275
- -Express check-out
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage