When you stay at The Peaks Resort and Spa in Telluride, you'll be in the historical district, just steps from Telluride Ski Resort and The Peaks. This 4-star resort is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Lower Village Bypass and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Hoot Brown Terrain Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 4 spa tubs. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Altezza Restaurant, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Telluride? This resort has facilities measuring 9000 square feet (836 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Telluride Ski Resort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Peaks - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lower Village Bypass - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hoot Brown Terrain Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Misty Maiden - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bridges - 2 km / 1.3 mi
San Joaquin - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Sundance Ski Run - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Telluride Historic District - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Bailout Ski Run - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Village Bypass - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Boomerang - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Butterfly - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Peek-A-Boo - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Holy Cow - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Peaks Resort and Spa is Telluride, CO (TEX-Telluride Regional) - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24.00 per night
- Extended parking fee: USD 24 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 2 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Ski storage
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Arcade/game room
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Golf course on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of spa tubs - 4
- -Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Indoor pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 836
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Pool hoist on site