Located in Kemptville, SureStay Hotel by Best Western Kemptville is in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Rideau River Provincial Park and Osgoode Village Community Centre. This motel is 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from Carleton University and 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from Canadian Tire Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 guestrooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
This motel features designated smoking areas, sledding nearby, and snow tubing nearby. Recreational activities include bicycle rentals nearby, hiking/biking trails nearby, and snowshoeing nearby.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rideau River Provincial Park - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Osgoode Village Community Centre - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Watson's Mill - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
Chapman Mills Marketplace - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Rideau Carleton Raceway - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Walter Baker Sports Centre - 35.5 km / 22 mi
Nepean Sportsplex - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
Rideau Canal Museum - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
Queensway Carleton Hospital - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Andrew Haydon Park - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
Mooney's Bay Park - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
South Keys Shopping Centre - 44 km / 27.4 mi
Carleton University - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
Vincent Massey Park - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
Centrepointe Theatre - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) - 43.2 km / 26.9 mi
Ogdensburg, NY (OGS-Ogdensburg Intl.) - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 1:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance