Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Il Giardino di Albaro in Genoa (Albaro), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Piazza de Ferrari and Medieval Gates (Porta Soprana). This hotel is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Palazzo Ducale and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Luigi Ferraris Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Nazaro - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Gaslini Hospital - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Punta Vagno - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
San Martino Polyclinic Hospital - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Fiera di Genova - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Museum of Modern Art - Villa Croce - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Galliera Hospital - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Piazza de Ferrari - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Museum of the Ligurian Art Academy (Accademia Ligustica di Belle Arti) - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Medieval Gates (Porta Soprana) - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Teatro Carlo Felice - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Palazzo della Prefettura - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Luigi Ferraris Stadium - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Piazza Matteotti - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Palazzo Ducale - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo) - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 189.7 km / 117.9 mi
The preferred airport for Il Giardino di Albaro is Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel