Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Grand Hotel Minareto in Syracuse, you'll be near the bay, within a 15-minute drive of Temple of Apollo and Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi. This 5-star hotel is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Cathedral of Syracuse and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Archaeological Park of Neapolis.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Computers with complimentary wired and wireless Internet keep you connected, and satellite programming is available for entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 5 km.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Nesos, a beachfront fine-dining restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Syracuse? This hotel has 3400 square feet (316 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maddalena Peninsula - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Spiaggia del Minareto - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Punta Castelluccio Lighthouse - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Spiaggia di Punta Carrozza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Spiaggia Punta del Pero - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Spiaggia della Pillirina - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Terrauzza Beach - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Ciane River and Saline Nature Reserve - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Fanusa Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Lido Cala Zaffiro - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Arenella Beach - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Spiaggia dell'Arenella - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Ginnasio Romano - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Syracuse Forum Ruins - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Temple of Apollo - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Minareto is Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 67.6 km / 42 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 1.25 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 28 February, EUR 1.25 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Private beach nearby
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Direct access to private beach
- -Beach towels
- -Conference space size (meters) - 316
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3400
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Rooftop terrace