When you a stay at La Rosa sul Mare in Syracuse, you'll be near the beach, just steps from Maddalena Peninsula and Plemmirio Marine Park. This 4-star hotel is 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from Fontane Bianche Beach and 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Greek Theatre of Syracuse.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Il Gazebo, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the ocean view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maddalena Peninsula - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plemmirio Marine Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lido Cala Zaffiro - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Terrauzza Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Fanusa Beach - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Spiaggia Punta del Pero - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Spiaggia della Pillirina - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Spiaggia di Punta Carrozza - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Punta Castelluccio Lighthouse - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Spiaggia del Minareto - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Arenella Beach - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Ciane River and Saline Nature Reserve - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Spiaggia dell'Arenella - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Ginnasio Romano - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Syracuse Forum Ruins - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
The preferred airport for La Rosa sul Mare is Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) - 69.9 km / 43.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Use of kitchenette is available for a surcharge.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. All guests should notify the hotel of their anticipated time of arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 95 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 10 per day
- Refrigerator fee: EUR 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Marina on site
- -Braille or raised signage