Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at J House Greenwich in Riverside, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Chelsea Piers and Capitol Theatre. This 4-star hotel is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Purchase College and 15.9 mi (25.7 km) from Westchester County Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Tony's at the J House, a fine-dining restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Riverside? This hotel has facilities measuring 3400 square feet (316 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bush Holley House Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Putnam Cottage - 3.2 km / 2 mi
E. Gaynor Brennan Golf Course - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Museum of Black World War II History - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Flinn Gallery at Greenwich Library - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Greenwich Avenue - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Stamford Center for the Arts - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Stamford Public Library - Ferguson Library - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Fernando Luis Alvarez Gallery - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Stamford Town Center - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Cavalier Galleries - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Greenwich Point Park - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Greenwich Ferry Dock - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Bruce Museum of Arts and Science - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
First Presbyterian Church - 6 km / 3.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Bridgeport, CT (BDR-Igor I. Sikorsky Memorial) - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 48.2 km / 30 mi
Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal) - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 56.7 km / 35.3 mi
The preferred airport for J House Greenwich is White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 3:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This property's complimentary breakfast service is available Monday-Friday only (6:30-9 AM). For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 12 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 65 per night
- Pet fee: USD 65 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 316
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3400
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available