When you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Haywood Mall in Greenville, you'll be in the business district, a 4-minute drive from Haywood Mall and 6 minutes from Bon Secours Wellness Arena. This hotel is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from The Peace Center and 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Falls Park on the Reedy.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a meal at The Bistro or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Greenville? This hotel has facilities measuring 625 square feet (56 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Patewood Memorial Hospital - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Francis Eastside - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Haywood Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Southern Wesleyan University Greenville Education Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Butler Springs Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Roper Mountain Science Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Greenville Convention Center - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Gower Estates Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Runway Park at GMU - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Bob Jones University - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Lake Forest Shopping Center - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Bob Jones University Museum and Gallery - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Old Towne Shopping Center - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Pleasantburg Shopping Center - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Timmons Park - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Haywood Mall is Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.) - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 56
- -Conference space size (feet) - 625
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available