With a stay at Aloft Bogota Airport in Bogotá (Calle 26), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Bogota Botanical Garden and Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall. This hotel is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from U.S. Embassy Bogotá and 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from Corferias.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 138 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 42-inch LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a television in a common area, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Aloft Bogota Airport, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 5:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Applicant Service Center - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Hayuelos Shopping Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Bogota Botanical Garden - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
El Tiempo Newspaper Bogota - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Maloka Science Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
El Salitre Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Colombian Red Cross SAMU - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Centro Comercial Galerias, Bogota - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Gran Estacion Shopping Mall - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Zona Franca - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Attorney General's Building - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Administrative Court of Cundinamarca - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Cundinamarca Government Building - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Aloft Bogota Airport is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 32000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Pet fee: COP 165000 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Food and water bowls