Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Martin's Klooster places you in the heart of Leuven, within a 5-minute walk of Old Market Square and St. Peter's Church. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kruidtuin Botanical Garden and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from STUK.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 103 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Old Market Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Peter's Church - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Grand Market Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
University Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Leuven Town Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Pope's College - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kruidtuin Botanical Garden - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Michael's Church - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Tweebronnen Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
M - Museum Leuven - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sint-Donatus Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
STUK - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ladeuze Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Leuven Central Library - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
OLV-ter-Koorts Chapel - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 59.6 km / 37 mi
Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 80.5 km / 50 mi
The preferred airport for Martin's Klooster is Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests driving to the property should contact this property in advance. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.06 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 for adults and EUR 22 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms