Located in Fukuyama, Route-Inn Grantia Fukuyama Spa Resort is within a 5-minute drive of Tomonoura and Fukuyama Rose Park. This spa hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Myooin Temple and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Fukuyama Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 156 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include phones and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 10 spa tubs and a sauna.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at bikura serving guests of Route-Inn Grantia Fukuyama Spa Resort. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tomonoura - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Myooin Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Fukuyama Castle - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Fukuyama Museum of Art - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Fukuyama Rose Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Fukuyama Auto and Clock Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Setonaikai National Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Fukuyama Gardening Center - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Shinshoji Zentoniwano Museum - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Nunakuma Shrine - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Sakamoto Ryoma Shukuhakuato - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Miroku no sato - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Fukuzenji Temple - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Ota House - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Irohamaru Exhibition Building - 11.2 km / 7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 277.5 km / 172.4 mi
Hiroshima (HIJ) - 51.9 km / 32.2 mi
The preferred airport for Route-Inn Grantia Fukuyama Spa Resort is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of spa tubs - 10
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking