Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto in Hatsukaichi, you'll be in the historical district, a 2-minute walk from Itsukushima Shrine and 12 minutes by foot from Miyajima Ferry Terminal. This 4-star hotel is 15 mi (24.1 km) from Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and 15 mi (24.2 km) from Hiroshima National Peace Memorial Hall for the Atomic Bomb Victims.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as karaoke or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Itsukushima - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Itsukushima Shrine - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Five-Story Pagoda - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Senjokaku - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Syokei House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Itsukushima Shrine Treasure Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Machiya Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Setonaikai National Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Daiganji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Momijidani Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of History and Folklore - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Daisho-in - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Miyajima Aquarium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kiyomori Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shiraito Falls - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hiroshima (HIJ) - 76.2 km / 47.3 mi
Iwakuni (IWK) - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
The preferred airport for Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto is Hiroshima (HIJ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests who wish to have dinner service must check-in by 7 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property in advance. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Clothing is optional at this property.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 2500 for adults and JPY 2200 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Japanese garden
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Kaiseki meal
- -Genkan (entryway)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage