Located in Squamish, Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre is connected to a shopping center, within a 5-minute drive of Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park and West Coast Railway Heritage Park. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Quest University Canada and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Squamish Estuary.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
At Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Squamish? This hotel has facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
West Coast Railway Heritage Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Quest University Canada - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Squamish Estuary - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Squamish Adventure Centre - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Alice Lake Provincial Park - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Stawamus Chief Provincial Park - 8 km / 5 mi
Shannon Falls Provincial Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Britannia Mine Museum - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Furry Creek Golf and Country Club - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Porteau Cove Provincial Park - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Whistler Train Wreck - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
Spirit Gallery - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
Alpha Lake Park - 49.5 km / 30.7 mi
Creekside Gondola - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 80.9 km / 50.3 mi
Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Seaplane Base) - 58.1 km / 36.1 mi
The preferred airport for Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre is Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (meters) - 650
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking