With a stay at The Deeside Inn in Ballater, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Cairngorms National Park and Balmoral Castle. This 4-star hotel is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Lecht Ski Resort and 26.4 mi (42.5 km) from Glenshee Ski Centre.Rooms
Stay in one of 55 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a reception hall.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at The Dining Room serving guests of The Deeside Inn. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ballater Golf Club - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Muir of Dinnet National Nature Reserve - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Cairngorms National Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Balmoral Castle - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Loch Muick - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Aboyne Golf Club - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Ballochbuie Forest - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Lecht 2090 - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Corgarff Castle - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
The Butterworth Gallery - 25 km / 15.6 mi
Morven - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
Braemar Castle - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Braemar Golf Club - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Corgraff Castle - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Lecht Ski Resort - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Deeside Inn is Aberdeen (ABZ) - 62.7 km / 39 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Guests who book Half Board rate plans receive breakfast and la carte dinner (maximum dinner value of GBP 25).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 12 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Reception hall
- -Free parking nearby
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)