Located in Maumee, Courtyard by Marriott Toledo Maumee/Arrowhead is in the suburbs, within a 5-minute drive of Maumee Antique Mall and Maumee Sports Mall. This hotel is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from University of Toledo and 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Hollywood Casino.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at The Bistro, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maumee Antique Mall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Maumee Sports Mall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lucas County Recreation Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Stranahan Theater - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Side Cut Metropark - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
South Toledo Golf Club - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Swan Creek Preserve Metropark - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Fort Meigs Ohio's War of 1812 Battlefield - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Mercy Health - Perrysburg Hospital - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Northwest Ohio Hospital - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Walbridge Park - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Toledo Botanical Garden - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Blair Museum of Lithophanes - 11 km / 6.8 mi
CK Hopsital - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Toledo Zoo - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Toledo Maumee/Arrowhead is Toledo Express Airport (TOL) - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 9 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available