With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Fayetteville Cross Creek in Fayetteville (Terry Sanford), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Fort Bragg and 5 minutes from Cross Creek Mall. This hotel is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Cape Fear Valley Medical Center and 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Airborne and Special Ops museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Fayetteville Cross Creek. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Fayetteville? This hotel has facilities measuring 625 square feet (58 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cross Creek Mall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Fort Bragg - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Airborne and Special Ops museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Segra Stadium - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Fayetteville Transportation Museum - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Cape Fear Botanical Gardens - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Crown Center - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Pope Army Airfield - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Lake Rim Park - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Carvers Creek State Park - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Fayetteville Cross Creek is Fayetteville Regional Airport (FAY) - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 60.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -Conference space size (feet) - 625
- -Conference space size (meters) - 58
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available