Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Staybridge Suites Guelph in Guelph, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of University of Guelph and Stone Road Mall. This eco-friendly hotel is 16.2 mi (26 km) from Bingemans and 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from African Lion Safari.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a 24-hour health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 50 kilometers.Dining
At Staybridge Suites Guelph, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stone Road Mall - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Victoria Park Golf Club East - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Macdonald Stewart Art Centre - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Alumni Stadium - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
McCrae House - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
University of Guelph - 8 km / 5 mi
Church of Our Lady Immaculate - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Guelph Market Square - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Guelph Civic Museum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
University of Guelph Arboretum - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
River Run Centre - 9.3 km / 5.7 mi
Sleeman Centre - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Guelph Grotto Climbing Company - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Funmazing Playcentre - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory - 16.1 km / 10 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 66.8 km / 41.5 mi
Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.) - 59.2 km / 36.8 mi
The preferred airport for Staybridge Suites Guelph is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 60 per pet, per week (maximum CAD 60 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Water dispenser
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Lockers available
- -24-hour health club
- -Picnic area
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available