Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre, you'll be centrally located in Guelph, within a 5-minute drive of University of Guelph and Stone Road Mall. This family-friendly hotel is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Bingemans and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Macdonald Stewart Art Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 137 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Elements on Stone, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Guelph? This hotel has facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1080 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stone Road Mall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
University of Guelph - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Macdonald Stewart Art Centre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
McCrae House - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Alumni Stadium - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Church of Our Lady Immaculate - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
University of Guelph Arboretum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Guelph Market Square - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Guelph Civic Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
River Run Centre - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Sleeman Centre - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Victoria Park Golf Club East - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Guelph Grotto Climbing Company - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Funmazing Playcentre - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Guelph Lake Conservation Area - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.) - 62.2 km / 38.6 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre is Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night
- Cleaning deposit: CAD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Shared microwave
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 12
- -Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available