When you stay at Radisson Hotel Kitchener Waterloo in Kitchener, you'll be in the business district, a 4-minute drive from Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex and 8 minutes from Bingemans. This eco-friendly hotel is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from University of Waterloo and 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Wilfrid Laurier University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 172 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Kitchener? This hotel has facilities measuring 1785 square feet (166 square meters), including conference space. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fairview Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chicopee Tube Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rockway Golf Course - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Grand River Rocks - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Waterloo Region Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
TheMuseum - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Conrad Centre for the Performing Arts - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Historic St. Paul's Lutheran Church - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Kitchener City Hall - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
St. Mary's Church - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Centre In The Square - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Joseph Schneider Haus - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The preferred airport for Radisson Hotel Kitchener Waterloo is Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 75.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 45.00 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (meters) - 166
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1785
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage