With a stay at Park Plaza Jodhpur, you'll be centrally located in Jodhpur, within a 10-minute drive of Oriental Art Gallery and Station Road. This 4-star hotel is 11 mi (17.8 km) from Umaid Bhawan Palace and 10.6 mi (17 km) from Mehrangarh Fort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Oasis or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Padmavati Jain Temple - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Oriental Art Gallery - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Saint Andrews Hall Church - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Ashapurna Mall - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Station Road - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Shiv Temple - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Malviya Nagar Park - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Shree Pal Balaji Temple - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Neelkanth Mahadev Temple - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Mata Temple - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Raj Ranchhodji Temple - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Mochi Bazaar - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Laxmi Narayan Temple - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Ghantaghar Clock - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Masuria Hill Garden - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
The preferred airport for Park Plaza Jodhpur is Jodhpur (JDH) - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates) Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4150
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 450 for adults and INR 450 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free valet parking
- -Meeting rooms
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage