With a stay at Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne and Kingston Park Stadium. This hotel is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from St. James' Park and 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Newcastle Racecourse.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a ballroom.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, The Old Rangoon Restauran, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Newcastle-upon-Tyne? This hotel has facilities measuring 5597 square feet (520 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kingston Park Stadium - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Kirkley Hall Zoological Gardens - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Exhibition Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Great North Museum-Hancock - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Northumberland Street - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Newcastle Racecourse - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Royal Victoria Infirmary - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Eldon Square Shopping Centre - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
St. James' Park - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Mill Volvo Tyne Theatre - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Chinatown - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
City of Newcastle Golf Club - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Discovery Museum - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Civic Centre - 11.2 km / 7 mi
The preferred airport for Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport is Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL) - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10 and GBP 15 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5597
- -Conference space size (meters) - 520
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage