With a stay at Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa in Galena (The Galena Territory), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Mississippi River and Washburne House Historic Site. This family-friendly resort is 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from Chestnut Mountain Resort and 6 mi (9.7 km) from Grant Home.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 460 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and DVD players. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 40-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite at The Woodlands, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Galena? This resort has facilities measuring 15,000 square feet (1394 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mississippi River - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Grant Home - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Washburne House Historic Site - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Belvedere Mansion - 10 km / 6.2 mi
West Street Sculpture Park - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Old Market House - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Dowling House - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Galena-Jo Daviess County History Museum - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Old Blacksmith Shop - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Horseshoe Mound - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Apple River Fort - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Casper Bluff Land and Water Reserve - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Apple Canyon Lake - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Chestnut Mountain Resort - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Rocky Waters Vineyard and Winery - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
The preferred airport for Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa is Dubuque, IA (DBQ-Dubuque Regional) - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place and a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge service
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 75 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Tennis on site
- -Indoor pool
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Marina on site
- -Golf course on site
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- -Golf cart
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby