Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Luna Bianca in Folgaria, you'll be next to a golf course, just a 1-minute walk from Folgaria Ski Area and 10 minutes by foot from Ice Rink Folgaria. This family-friendly hotel is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Trento Science Museum and 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Lake Caldonazzo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and ski storage. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite at Ristorante Luna bianca, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator. Planning an event in Folgaria? This hotel has facilities measuring 409 square feet (38 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Folgaria Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ice Rink Folgaria - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Golf Club Folgaria - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Hofentol Waterfall - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Forra del Lupo - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Virti Austro-Hungarian Command - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Lavarone Ski Area - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Honey Museum - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Lake Lavarone - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Valle dell'Adige - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Forte Belvedere - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Church of San Marco - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Italian War Museum - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MART) - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Rovereto Civic Museum - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Luna Bianca is Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo) - 93.7 km / 58.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 3:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. 24-hour train station shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 35.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Ski storage
- -Conference space size (feet) - 409
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Conference space size (meters) - 38
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking