With a stay at Hotel Route-Inn Nago in Nago (Agarie), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Nago City Hall and 9 minutes from Nago Pineapple Park. This hotel is 6.2 mi (10 km) from Kariyushi Beach and 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium.Rooms
Stay in one of 147 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Okinawakaigan Quasi-National Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nago Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nago City Hall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Nago Castle Historical Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
21st Century Forest Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
21st Century Forest - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Neo Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Nago Pineapple Park - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Okinawa Fruit Land - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Mount Awa Trail - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Kise Beach - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Mt. Katsuu - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Arashiyama Observation Deck - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Kise Country Club - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Busena Marine Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Nago is Naha Airport (OKA) - 72.1 km / 44.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Shared microwave