A stay at Red Roof Inn Columbus - Taylorsville places you in the heart of Taylorsville, a 1-minute drive from Edinburgh Premium Outlets and 8 minutes from Timbergate Golf Course. This hotel is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Mill Race Park and 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Simmons Winery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include microwaves and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, coffee/tea in a common area, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Edinburgh Premium Outlets - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Timbergate Golf Course - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Camp Atterbury - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
The Commons - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Kidscommons Children's Museum - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Mill Race Park - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Combat Readiness - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Simmons Winery - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Hoosier Horse Park - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Johnson County Park - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Bartholomew County Fairgrounds - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Otter Creek Golf Course - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Clifty Creek Golf Course - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Historic Artcraft Theater - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Sweetwater Lake - 27 km / 16.8 mi
The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn Columbus - Taylorsville is Indianapolis Intl. Airport (IND) - 74 km / 46 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby