With a stay at Residence Pierre & Vacances Les Horizons d'Huez in Huez (Éclose-Ouest), you'll be steps from Alpe d'Huez and Les Grandes Rousses. This residence is 13.1 mi (21 km) from Les Deux Alpes Ski Resort and 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from Les Sybelles.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Housekeeping is provided once per stay, and both irons/ironing boards and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) are available on request.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as ski-in/ski-out access, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Alpe d'Huez - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Les Grandes Rousses - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palais des Sports - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Huez and Oisans - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Stade du Signal - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Lac Noir - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Pic Blanc Gondola - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Ecrins National Park Office - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Pic Blanc - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Les Deux Alpes Ski Resort - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Col de Maronne - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Oz-en-Oisans Ski Resort - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
L'Alpette Gondola - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Poutran Gondola - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Venosc Gondola - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Pierre & Vacances Les Horizons d'Huez is Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere) - 105.3 km / 65.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Monday: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Monday - Monday: 8:00 AM - noon
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Ski storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no