With a stay at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Valmonts in Les Belleville, you'll be near ski lifts, within a 5-minute drive of Val Thorens Ski Resort and Maison de Val Thorens. This ski residence is 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from Courchevel 1650 and 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from Courchevel 1850.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities, which include ski-in/ski-out access. This residence also features complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maison de Val Thorens - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Cinema Les Bruyeres - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Masse 1 Gondola - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Roc des 3 Marches 1 Gondola - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Cairn Gondola - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Val Thorens Ski Resort - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Val Thorens Sports Centre - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Masse 2 Gondola - 8 km / 5 mi
Cime Caron Gondola - 10.5 km / 6.6 mi
Le Grand Spa des Alpes - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
Olympe 1 Gondola - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Olympe 2 Gondola - 34.8 km / 21.7 mi
Praz Gondola - 38.7 km / 24 mi
Champagny Gondola - 41.6 km / 25.8 mi
Rhodos 1 Gondola - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Valmonts is Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie) - 115.2 km / 71.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Thursday - Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Thursday - Tuesday: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski storage
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Ski passes available
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby