Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Greenville, you'll be centrally located in Greenville, a 7-minute walk from The Peace Center and 11 minutes by foot from Bon Secours Wellness Arena. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Greenville Zoo and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Fluor Field at the West End.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 327 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 65-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Roost Restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Greenville? This hotel has facilities measuring 35000 square feet (3252 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Alchemy Comedy Theater - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Children’s Museum of the Upstate - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Greenville County Museum of Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Christ Episcopal Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Greenville Little Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Peace Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Heritage Green - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Centre Stage - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kilgore Lewis House - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Upcountry History Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Bon Secours Wellness Arena - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Beattie House - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum and Library of Confederate History - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Warehouse Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Falls Park on the Reedy - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Greenville is Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.) - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5:30 AM to 10:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to August.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 2.1 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 7.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Shared microwave
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Conference space size (feet) - 35000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3252
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available