With a stay at Hotel Regency Suites La Feria in Bogotá (Quinta Paredes), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of U.S. Embassy Bogotá and Agora Bogotá Convention Center. This aparthotel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Gold Museum and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Monserrate.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the aparthotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Agora Bogotá Convention Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Corferias - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
U.S. Embassy Bogotá - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Attorney General's Building - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Administrative Court of Cundinamarca - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cundinamarca Government Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National University of Colombia - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Gran Estacion Shopping Mall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Calima Shopping Mall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Park Way - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Centro Comercial Galerias, Bogota - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Paloquemao - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Simon Bolivar Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Maloka Science Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Regency Suites La Feria is Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property's breakfast is served at a nearby hotel, located 100 mts away
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 100000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no