Located in Bogotá (Quinta Paredes), Hotel Regency Suites La Feria is within a 15-minute walk of U.S. Embassy Bogotá and Corferias. This aparthotel is 2 mi (3.1 km) from Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from National University of Colombia.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the aparthotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Agora Bogotá Convention Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Corferias - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
U.S. Embassy Bogotá - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Attorney General's Building - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Administrative Court of Cundinamarca - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cundinamarca Government Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National University of Colombia - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Gran Estacion Shopping Mall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Calima Shopping Mall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Park Way - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Centro Comercial Galerias, Bogota - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
El Cubo Business and Recreation Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Paloquemao - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Regency Suites La Feria is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property's breakfast is served at a nearby hotel, located 100 mts away
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 100000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no