With a stay at Hotel Route-Inn Hamanako in Kosai, you'll be steps from Lake Hamana and a 2-minute drive from Sakichi Toyoda Memorial House. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Ogaji Temple and 5 mi (8.1 km) from Arai Benten Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 207 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and toilets with an electronic bidet.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Route-Inn Hamanako, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Hamana - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sakichi Toyoda Memorial House - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ogaji Temple - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Arai Benten Beach - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Ulotto Museum - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Inohanako Shrine - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Maisaka Beach - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Maisaka-shuku Waki-Honjin - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Toyohashi Zoo and Botanical Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Toyohashi Museum of Natural History - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Hamanako Garden Park - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Arai Beach - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Imou Shitsugen - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Makayaji Temple - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Atsuta Shrine - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Hamanako is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 83.5 km / 51.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible parking