A stay at Econo Lodge East places you in the heart of Staunton, within a 5-minute drive of Frontier Culture Museum and R.R. Smith Center for History & Art. This motel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from The Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from The Camera Heritage Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
This motel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Frontier Culture Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
R.R. Smith Center for History & Art - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
American Shakespeare Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The Camera Heritage Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Wilson Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Trinity Episcopal Church - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Mary Baldwin College - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Staunton Public Library - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Betsy Bell Park - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Gypsy Hill Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Montgomery Hall Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Factory Antique Mall - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Viette's Gardens - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
P. Buckley Moss Gallery - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge East is Weyers Cave, VA (SHD-Shenandoah Valley Regional) - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel