Located in Gifu, Hotel Route-Inn Gifukencho Minami is a 2-minute drive from Museum of Fine Arts and 6 minutes from Sunomata Castle. This hotel is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Nagaragawa Onsen and 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Gifu Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
At Hotel Route-Inn Gifukencho Minami, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Fine Arts - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Gifu City Science Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Gifu City Tower 43 - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Gold Statue of Nobunaga Oda - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Sunomata Castle - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Snova Hashima - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Nagaragawa Convention Centre - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Shoho-ji - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Asano Kajiya Blacksmith - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Nagaragawa Ukai Museum - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Kikasan Observatory - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Hayashihonten Sake Brewery - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
138 Tower Park - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Ichinomiyashi Bisai Museum of History And Folklore - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Gifu City Museum of History - 11 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 77.8 km / 48.3 mi
Komaki Airport (NKM) - 45 km / 27.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Gifukencho Minami is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible parking