With a stay at Hotel Okura Kobe, you'll be centrally located in Kobe, steps from Port of Kobe Earthquake Memorial and within a 10-minute walk of Kobe Tower. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Meriken Park and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Kawasaki Good Times World.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 475 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 26-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at RESTAURANT EMERALD, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port of Kobe Earthquake Memorial - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kobe Tower - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Meriken Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kawasaki Good Times World - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kobe Maritime Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Motomachi Shopping Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kobe City Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sannomiya Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kobe Harborland - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Higashi Yuenchi Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kobe Anpanman Children's Museum & Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hyogoken Kokan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kobe City Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sorakuen Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ikuta Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 70.7 km / 44 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Okura Kobe is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Train station shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 8:30 AM to 9:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. The property's banquet halls are temporarily closed until further notice. Café restaurant CAMELLIA is open limited hours from 11 AM-2 PM for lunch and 5-8 PM for dinner. Room service is available during only 7-11 AM and 5-8 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3025 for adults and JPY 1694 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Free train station pickup
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking