With a stay at Six Senses Zighy Bay in Zighy Bay, you'll be near the bay, and 12.8 mi (20.7 km) from Sambraid Beach Park and 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Dibba Pot Roundabout. This 5-star hotel is 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from Wadi Stone Village and 28.6 mi (46 km) from Al Badia Mosque.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 82 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private pools and Smart televisions. Rooms have private patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Spice Market, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Need to unwind? Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar for a tasty beverage. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sambraid Beach Park - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Dibba Pot Roundabout - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Wadi Stone Village - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
Al Badia Mosque - 46 km / 28.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 150.1 km / 93.3 mi
Ras al Khaimah (RKT-Ras al Khaimah Intl.) - 72.3 km / 44.9 mi
The preferred airport for Six Senses Zighy Bay is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Visitors entering the United Arab Emirates (UAE) require an entry visa (Tourist Visa) that needs to be arranged prior to the arrival date. This can be arranged through your local UAE Consulate or Embassy. All visitors are required to send a copy of their passport a minimum of 3 working days prior to the arrival date to obtain a border pass to cross the UAE-Oman checkpoint. Residents of United Arab Emirates (UAE) must send a copy of their resident visa in addition to the passport copy. The border passes will be available with the public relation officer at the Dibba checkpoint. For this reason, the hotel cannot accept last-minute bookings from UAE residents. Please note that no alcohol is permitted when crossing the UAE and Oman border.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 450
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 225 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 47 for adults and USD 23.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 240 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Marina on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Beach bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Tennis on site