When you stay at Namib Desert Lodge in Sesriem, you'll be in a regional park, just steps from Namib Desert and Namib-Naukluft National Park. This lodge is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Naukluft Mountain Zebra Park and 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from Mt. Remhoogteberge.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 66 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private furnished patios. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Spend the day on a safari adventure, then dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools.Dining
At Namib Desert Lodge, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary English breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Namib Desert - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Namib-Naukluft National Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Naukluft Mountain Zebra Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Namib Sand Sea - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Mt. Remhoogteberge - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
The preferred airport for Namib Desert Lodge is Windhoek (WDH-Hosea Kutako) - 359 km / 223.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NAD 100.00 (for 2 minutes, rates may vary)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Wheelchair accessible – no