With a stay at Gold Dust West Carson City in Carson City, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Lake Tahoe-Nevada State Park and Pony Express Pavilion. This casino hotel is 22.4 mi (36 km) from Sand Harbor and 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from Diamond Peak Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Try your luck at the casino and enjoy other recreational amenities including a spa tub and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and ski storage.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Ole Ole Restaurant, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pony Express Pavilion - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Carson City Community Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mills Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Carson City Visitors Bureau - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Northern Nevada Children's Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nevada State Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Nevada State Library and Archives - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Paul Laxalt State Office Building - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Chartz House - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Yerington Home - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Orion Clemens House - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Nevada State Capitol - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Abraham Curry House - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Dat So La Lee House - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Empire Ranch Golf Course - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 46.4 km / 28.9 mi
Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL) - 54.7 km / 34 mi
Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe) - 67.7 km / 42 mi
The preferred airport for Gold Dust West Carson City is Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Ski storage
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage