With a stay at Gajner Palace in Gajner, you'll be 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Shri Laxminath Temple and 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from Junaghar Fort. This historic hotel is 22 mi (35.4 km) from Ganga Government Museum and 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from Jain Temple Bhandasar.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 guestrooms featuring minibars. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This Beaux Arts hotel also features concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Mirage Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shri Laxminath Temple - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Junaghar Fort - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
Ganga Government Museum - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Jain Temple Bhandasar - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
The preferred airport for Gajner Palace is Bikaner (BKB-Nal) - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1750 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 7500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2750 (from 8 to 12 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 800 and INR 1200 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage