Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tulsa (South Tulsa), Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Southeast/Crossroads Village is within a 10-minute drive of River Spirit Casino and Woodland Hills Mall. This hotel is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Tulsa Expo Center and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Oral Roberts University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Tulsa? This hotel features 1400 square feet (126 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hillcrest Hospital South - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
International Missions Memorial Museum and Gardens - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The Cancer Treatment Center of America - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
SpiritBank Event Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Union Multipurpose Activity Center - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Haikey Creek Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
All Star Sports Complex - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Woodland Hills Mall - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
RHEMA Bible Training College - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Broken Arrow Performing Arts Center - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Broken Arrow Historical Society Museum - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Oklahoma Wesleyan University - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Oklahoma Aquarium - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
River Spirit Casino - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
St. Francis Hospital - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The preferred airport for Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Southeast/Crossroads Village is Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.) - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1400
- -Conference space size (meters) - 126
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available