Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel San Giorgio places you in the heart of Civitavecchia, within a 10-minute walk of Port of Civitavecchia and Forte Michelangelo. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Largo della Pace and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Taurine Baths.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. Additional features at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Bistrot 34, a beachfront restaurant where you can dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Civitavecchia? This hotel has 1884 square feet (175 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Guests may use a cruise ship terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port of Civitavecchia - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Forte Michelangelo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Largo della Pace - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Taurine Baths - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Terme della Ficoncella - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Aquafelix - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Terme Taurine - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Tarquinia Beach - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Archaeological Antiquarium Of Pyrgi - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Santa Severa Castle - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Etruscan Necropoleis of Tarquinia - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
National Etruscan Museum of Tarquinia - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Tarquinia Country Club - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Fontana del Papa Farmhouse - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Marsh of Torre Flavia - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel San Giorgio is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 63.4 km / 39.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Reception hall
- -Free parking nearby
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Year Built - 2007
- -Total number of rooms - 41
- -Conference space size (meters) - 175
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1884
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Rooftop terrace