Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Naha (Naha City Centre), Okinawa Kariyushi Urban Resort Naha is within a 15-minute drive of Kokusai Dori and Yogi Park. This 4-star resort is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Shurijo Castle and 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Naha Air Base.
Make yourself at home in one of the 269 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at Danryu Mansai, a restaurant which features a bar and an ocean view. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. A scheduled power outage will take place on February 4, 2018. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2300 for adults and JPY 1150.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2160 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Marina on site